Introducing the Steed “Best of British” Semi-Bespoke service – the ultimate in Made to Measure Tailoring. Crafted entirely in-house, right here in England, this service offers you an unrivalled Semi-Bespoke experience.
When you choose Steed, you can expect the following:
1. Measurements, figurations and styling will always be conducted by Edwin, Matthew or Chris Deboise. Trained Savile Row Cutters.
2. Each client will have their own pattern, hand drafted from scratch by Matthew or Chris Deboise. Which will stay with you for life. Garments are never cut from a block pattern like you will find with all other Made to Measure or Semi-Bespoke Garments elsewhere.
3. All garments are meticulously crafted in-house by our Bespoke team. Whilst we utilise machine sewing techniques, rest assured that your garments are not factory-made but individually tailored to perfection.
4. Garments are straight finished and delivered within 6-8 weeks. (Express option is available for an additional charge)
5. A final fitting is included in the process either in-person or via Video Call. Whichever works best for you. Any alterations that are needed are included in the original cost. Your pattern is then amended to reflect changes for future commissions.